Simple Present Tense – (Regular Action) Positive Statements
I drink milk daily
I go to temple every Friday
My uncle comes to India every year
I see a movie every Sunday.Etc.Exercise – 1
Read the following sentences thoroughly. All the sentences are in the above structure.
- I drink milk every day.
- He drinks coffee every day.
- They go to temple.
- Sun rises in the east.
- Sun sets in the west.
- Ali comes to school early.
- I jog in the park every morning.
- She smiles always.
- You know about me.
- She greets everyone on new year day.
- I get up by 6’O clock daily.
- He hugs his father every morning.
- Seniors rag the juniors.
- Boys tease the girls.
- Traffic Police waves his hands.
- She talks with her brother every evening.
- The God ignores our sins.
- Teachers sign in the register daily.
- Children whisper in every class.
- The Sun hides in the clouds some times.
- Aravinda children perform well in the cultural activities.
- We see stars in the sky every night.
- Children go to school every day.
- Ravi visits Tirupati every year.
- The congress Government changes CM’s every year.
Use the following clues and make sentences in the above structure.
- The God, warn, us, by creating sorrows.
- We, stand, every day, in the bus stop.
- Dead man, tell, no stories.
- NGO’s, care, the orphans.
- Mahesh babu, act, in the moves.
- I, like, mangoes.
- My parents, live, in Delhi.
- We, come, home, 5 in the evening.
- I, hate, greed, persons.
- We, sell, mangoes.
- They, eat, idlies.
- You, grow, mango trees.
- A, broken hand, work, but not a broken heart.
- A black hen, lay, a white egg.
- A monkey, never, think, her baby ugly.
- Still water, run, deep.
- Time, pass, like the wind.
- Water, wash, everything.
- They live in the wooden houses.
- We cross the bridge every day.
- He speak, nicely.
- God punish, every sinner.
- Gopi, fail, in all exams.
- CBI, arrest, corrupt, persons.
- We listen to Bhagavadgita every morning.
Use 10 verbs from the verbs list and make sentences in the above structure.