Simple Future Tense – Positive Statements
Simple future tense names actions that are going to happen.
I will come to your house tomorrow
I will master English
Ramesh will give me a book today
Tomorrow I will write a test
Exercise – 1
Read the following sentences thoroughly. All the sentences are in the above structure.
- I will come to your house tomorrow.
- He will give you the money next Sunday.
- They will take the chairs in the evening.
- I will play cricket tomorrow.
- I will visit the temple in the next month.
- I will watch a movie.
- He will meet you tomorrow.
- We will go to the picnic day after tomorrow.
- She will join in this institute next year.
- I will double your salary.
- She will write the exam.
- Srilakshmi will learn Hindi in a fewdays.
- I will sign in the register tomorrow.
- We will sail on the boat next year.
- I will continue my studies.
- They will announce the results next week.
- I will support you in your all aspects.
- You will do this work tomorrow.
- I will knit a basket.
- I will select a college to study.
- They will keep confident on you.
- She will run.
- They will sow seeds in their field.
- He will sit here.
- My father will beat me.
Exercise – 2
Use the following clues and make sentences in the above structure.
- Rani, shake the medicine.
- We, speak with you.
- The star, shine, tomorrow with more intensity.
- I, spend some money.
- He, steal those things.
- They, spread their business.
- Rajasekhar, ride a horse.
- I, get rid of that bad person.
- He, make a mistake.
- The pune, ring the bell.
- He, quit this place.
- She, shut the doors.
- I, sing a song.
- He, spoil your life.
- She, wear a new dress.
- Indian, win the match.
- He, throw the ball.
- I, take a chance.
- Ravi, sell these flowers.
- Our sir, say something.
- Sushma, read a book.
- I, meet you later.
- Mounika, learn tamil.
- Harbajan, spin the ball.
- I, leave this place.
Exercise – 3
Use 10 verbs from the verbs list and make sentences in the above structure.