Simple Future Tense – Wh Questions
Wh + will / won't + Subject + V1 + Object
When will you come? How will you go? Who will come tomorrow?
Exercise – 1
Read the following sentences thoroughly. All the sentences are in the above structure.
- Where will you go in summer?
- What will you do in the evening today?
- Why will you fail in the exam?
- When will you watch the movie?
- When will you write the exams?
- When will you study I.A.S?
- Where will we meet him?
- What will he bring for me?
- How will she write exam?
- How much will you pay for it?
- Who will paint the wall?
- What will he bring?
- What will you take?
- What will be happened?
- Why will you go there?
- When will you come there?
- When will Pavan reach the stations?
- When will you discover new things?
- When will you became scientist?
- When will you buy with this money?
- How will you spend your time in summer?
- When will you complete the work?
- How will you count the money?
- When will you receive that?
- Where will we meet that person?
Exercise – 2
Use the following clues and make sentences in the above structure.
- Where, we meet that person?
- Where, he live?
- How, she react?
- How, I cross the bridge?
- When, we enter into the room.
- What, ravi teach?
- Where, they construct another bulding?
- When, he accept our proposal?
- Who, speak, with us?
- Why, they, go there?
- What, he talk?
- When, you clean the room?
- When, she draw the pictures?
- What business, we start?
- How, he explain that?
- What, we eat?
- Where, she keep the book?
- What, Rani select?
- Where, they dig the pit?
- When, they sow the seeds?
- How, he shoot the animals?
- What, she prove?
- How, he ride a bike?
- What, they send?
- How, the lawyer plead?
- What, he think?
Exercise – 3
Use 10 verbs from the verbs list and make sentences in the above structure.