4. Master Basic Vocabulary (Verbs) –
Spelling and Usage in Sentences-(D)
63. Who is dancing?
64. When will you decide?
65. Did you decorate the hall?
66. When will you deliver the letter?
67. Who destroyed the building?
68. Are you developing the company?
69. I disagree with you.
70. Why do you dislike me?
71. Did your father divide the property?
72. Don’t doubt me.
73. Please drag the table.
74. Be careful. Don’t drop the glass.
75. Four college students drowned yesterday in the sea.
76. Did you dry the clothes?