Simple Present Tense – WH Questions
Wh + do / does - don't / doesn't + Subject + V1 + ObjectExample:
What do you do in the office?
Where do you live? Why do (don't) you like icecreams?
When does Sita wake up daily? Which college do you attend?
With whom do you go to movies? How do you go daily?
Who drops you daily?
Exercise – 1
Read the following sentences thoroughly. All the sentences are in the above structure.
- What do you want?
- How do you come to school?
- How many films do you see in a month?
- Why do you like Andhra food?
- Why don’t you change your behavior?
- How do you dance?
- When do you get up?
- Why doesn’t he sing a song?
- Where do Pavan write the exam?
- Where do you go?
- Why don’t you clap?
- Why don’t we go for a walk?
- Why don’t they wait for us?
- Whom do you like most?
- Where do your parents live?
- How much do you pay for mobile phone?
- Where do you play cricket?
- Why do we shiver?
- Who decorates the hall?
- Why some people behave like greedy?
- Why do you cry?
- Why doesn’t he shave?
- Why do you cheat your friend?
- Why don’t we have a tea?
- When do they announce result?
Use the following clues and make sentences in the above structure.
- Which, you like most? Tea or Coffee?
- Where, you park your bike?
- How, we get our lunch?
- Why, she smile?
- Why, you change your hair style?
- Where, you print the books?
- Why, they quarrel?
- Why, you comb your hair frequently?
- When, you, clean the room?
- How, they, open thewindows?
- Where, we watch movies?
- Why, you suspect him?
- Why, they speak roughly?
- Where, he buy that dresses?
- Why, he shiver?
- When, we laugh?
- Why, not that dog bark?
- What, they practice in the hall?
- How, you cross the bridge?
- When, the policeman catch thieves?
- Why, you forget your keys?
- Why, not the parallel lines meet?
- Where, the stars move?
- What, you do with the many?
- When, you go to Tirupati?
Use 10 verbs from the verbs list and make sentences in the above structure.